Monday, April 5, 2010

I love my JOB!


I was talking to Mark recently about life before Brayden... Looking back, I realize that my life now has a purpose. My amazing little man has changed my outlook on life and given me a new profession that I love! My job as a mommy is the most rewarding and least dramatic profession I have ever had. I wake up everyday thanking God for the true blessing he has given me.

Of coarse, I have an amazing side-kick (husband) who supports me and allows me to work 2 jobs that I am passionate about. Being a mom is my first love and passion while fitness is my outlet to a healthy life for me and my family.

I couldn't do what I love without my wonderful mother and supporting friends and family who help me along the way. With their help I have learned how to juggle my part-time career and motherhood. Thank you to each of you who have been a lifesaver along the way... love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment